Described as the neighborhood’s “hidden gem,” Jed’s Grill
is the restaurant you’ve been needing in your life. Serving classic American cuisine with a Texas twist, our restaurant in Oak Cliff, TX, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. With a colorful selection of burgers, sandwiches, tacos, and salads we’re sure to fill you up, but leave you craving more! If you’re ready to discover your new favorite spot, join us at Jed’s Grill
What Makes Us So Unique?
We start with fresh ingredients, premium cuts of chicken, fish, and beef, and house-special seasonings. Each plate is artistically set and delivered with a smile, capped with your favorite brew, cocktail, or wine. Our regular’s are hard pressed to pick a favorite, from our buffalo chicken sandwich, ½ pound burger, tater tots with beer cheese, and all-day mimosas on Sunday. Don’t forget Sunday brunch with pancakes, French toast, the 4th best bloody marys in Dallas Fortworth, eggs and more! Did you know we were voted “Best Taco in Dallas” for 2017?
Because we know you’ll love Jed’s Grill
so much, we want to make it fun and easy to come back as often as you like. Keep up-to-date on our weekly specials, like:
- Happy Hour - Stop by Monday - Friday between 4PM and 9PM to receive discounts on our already low drink prices.
- Monday Madness - We offer $3 Margaritas and Martinis.
- Kids Eat FREE Tuesday - Kids 12 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Wine'd Down Wednesdays - Enjoy a glass of our select wine for $3.50 or an entire bottle for $12.
- Burger Thursdays - $2 off ANY burger! Ask server for details.
- All Day Saturday - Stop in for $5 cocktails, $1 off all beers, $3.50 wines, and $3 wells all day on Saturdays.
- Sunday Funday - Start your Sunday morning off with a $.99 mimosa or poinsettia! Available with breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Some of the Awards and Recognition We’ve Received Include:
- Official Taco and Margarita of Dallas Cinco de Mayo 2017
- Best Taco in Dallas 2017
- Best Margarita in Dallas 2017
- Bloody Mary Liberation Party finalist 2017
- 4th best Bloody Mary in all DFW 2017
- NextDoor Neighborhood Favorite in 9 neighborhoods for best burger 2017
- Wynnewood Heights 2017
- Elmwood 2017
- Kiest Park 2017
- Bishop Arts 2017
- Beverly Hills 2017
- South Winnetka Heights 2017
- Wynnewood North 2017
- Summit Lawn 2017
- E Clarendon Dr. 2017
- Oak Cliff Advocate Best of 2017
- Best Breakfast/Brunch - Runner-Up 2017
- Yelp’s Favorite choice award 2017
- Bloody Mary Liberation Party finalist 2018
- 5th best Bloody Mary in DFW 2018
- Oak Cliff Advocate Best of 2018
- Best Breakfast/Brunch - Runner-Up 2018
- Best Place to watch the game - Winner 2018
- Best kids friendly - Winner 2018
- Best Burger - Runner-Up 2018
- Yelp’s Favorite choice award 2018
Lastly, we also have gift cards available!
When you come to Jed’s, you can bring the whole family. Our Kid’s Korner gives the little ones just the right amount to eat and makes ordering fun. This along with our unique recipes, commitment to service, and family values all go together to make Jed’s a local favorite. We’re always ready to serve the wonderful neighborhoods of Oak Cliff and Bishops Arts District, TX.
Dine With Us
Stop in today, or contact us at (469) 291-5001
with any questions. We look forward to serving you!